Before I knew the benefits of using wordpress, my biggest challenge to getting my network marketing business online was trying to figure out how to get a website without being a technical geek or spending buckets of money. My answer was to use a wordpress blog instead of a website. I just read this article by Pasty Krakoff, ” Blog or Website: Do You Use WordPress as a Website?“, and I thought it would be helpful to share with you.
She talks about how a wordpress site can be helpful for your business! Before I got started building my network marketing business online, I thought that wordpress was only for blogs, but I love how Pasty uses a wordpress blog as a traditional website, with product pages linked to a shopping cart.
I also agree with her point that a wordpress site is easy for anyone to use…even if you don’t have technical knowledge of coding or programming.
I’ve found that wordpress is useful for many different applications and I believe it to be one of the most flexible ways to build my network marketing business on the internet.
The 7 benefits of using wordpress for your network marketing blog instead of a website:
WordPress…How do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
- Search engines love wordpress and blog seo is easy!
- Your clients & prospects will find your wordpress blog easy to navigate.
- You will be able to easily make updates and changes to your site & share great content with your readers.
- You can easily link your wordpress mlm blog to social media sites and automatically simplify your content syndication and boost your blog traffic.
- A wordpress blog hosted on your own domain helps you to brand yourself and be in control of your network marketing internet business.
- WordPress allows you to easily add an opt-in form to gather leads.
- WordPress is inexpensive for new marketers who are on a budget.
I recommend you check out Patsy’s blog: Writing on the Web. She’s got a lot of great information on content marketing and I think she’s a clever marketer we can all learn from!
The bottom line benefits of using wordpress:
WordPress is great because it’s easy to use, but when you boil it down to the essentials, getting people to find your website so you can build a relationship with them and eventually doing business with them, using wordpress to build your network marketing business online is a must. Using a regular website to promote your network marketing internet business will cause you to have to work harder to get those search engines to like you and will make it harder for your prospects to find you.
If you’d like to learn how a blog can help you combine the internet and your network marketing business to generate leads and attract prospects, check out the free videos on blogging for prospects.*
I’d love to know if you agree with me about the benefits of using wordpress for your network marketing mlm blog! And if you found this helpful please tweet and facebook this post to your followers so they can count the ways we all love using wordpress! 🙂