We Did it!
I can hardly believe it’s over, and I’m so incredibly blown away by all of you and your amazing support of each other in this first Prove It! Challenge. You all ROCK…so let’s rock together now.
“It’s time to come together! It’s up to you what’s your pleasure? Everyone around the world Come On! Yahoo! It’s a Celebration! Yahoo!”
It’s been my business mission to bring home business owners together in a supportive environment that helps them embrace their brilliance and release their insecurities so they can build powerful and attractive online businesses! I feel like that was exactly the theme of the Prove It Blog challenge and I couldn’t be happier.
We had everyone from beginners to expert bloggers in the challenge linking arms, working together, helping each other achieve success! I’ve made huge strides in my business and I’ve seen so many of you absolutely transform your businesses into class acts!
I’ll be creating a special post to highlight all of you and announcing the winners of the Prove it Challenge! A couple of you have already sent me your links and a couple of stats and I want to say thanks so much for that!
Here are the 44 Prove It Challenge Rock Stars:
Here’s what I need from everyone who participated in the Prove it Blog Challenge:
I want to hear from all of you, if you finished the challenge or not. You all stepped up, stretched your comfort zone and deserve to be highlighted for being the action takers you are.
I’m planning on taking all your results and feedback and compiling it into one massively helpful resources that you can share with your audiences. More details to come on that, but first we need to celebrate!
I need a list of all the posts you’ve written during the time of the challenge.
- Don’t forget to include any guest posts you’ve written on other blogs as well.
- If you didn’t finish the challenge, so what…Please send me your posts anyway!
- If you need an easy way to gather a list of your posts, install the Table of Contents Creator plugin and sort your posts by date. For an example visit http://clevermarketer.com/site-map/. You can then highlight, copy and paste your posts into a document to email to me.
I’d love to see some examples of the progress you made from your participation in the Prove It! Challenge.
Please send me any screen shots you have as well as any big business milestones you achieved.
- Alexa rankings before/after
- Google analytics before/after
- Email list totals before/after
- Any other documentation you’d like to “show off!”
- Any milestones you achieved like getting your blog launched, narrowing your niche, creating an opt in offer, doing your first videos or anything like that.
Email your results, screen shots, and your posts to heather @ clevermarketer.com.
Please complete the survey below giving me feedback on your experiences with the Prove It! Challenge
The winners will be chosen from the people who finished the challenge with 70 posts! If you need a refresher on the rules, please visit the original Prove it Challenge Post.
I said it on Facebook in our prove it challenge group, but I’ll say it again here: You’ve changed my life and I’m so thankful for you!