I want to let all of you awesome readers and followers of Clever Marketer know how much I’m missing you!
I’ve been sick for over a week and a half and in bed most of this past week with a sinus infection and chest cold. The good news is that even though I’ve been down for the count this may be the reason for the migraine headaches I’ve had for a while, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll be back in swing next week! 🙂
After spending the week laying low:
- The laundry is crazy out of control and the house is a mess
- My toenails are polished and my face has been “facial-ed”
- I’ve filled a notebook of ideas of things I want to do this summer (both for fun and for my business)
- I’ve redecorated my house (in my head) about 20 different ways
- I’ve re-watched some of my favorite movies like You’ve Got Mail, Peaceful Warrior, and The Ultimate Gift
- I’ve planned a couple of vacations for summer
- And I’ve sketched out notes on 2 big projects I plan to launch for Clever Marketer in the next month or so!
I’m waiting until my voice comes back so I can record the winners from the drawing of people who completed the “Prove It!” Challenge and I hope to post it with a big mash-up post next week. I’ve gone past the sexy deeper morning voice to the nasal sounding kermit-the-frog voice that cracks and squeaks when I try to speak up! (My kids are in heaven, since I can’t yell, and my 3 year old thinks whispering is the “cool” new way to talk and he’s whispering to people everywhere. LOL)
So I miss you and wanted to wish you a happy weekend. For those of you in the United States, have a fun Memorial Day. I send my sincere gratitude to everyone in the services who have sacrificed to keep us safe.
Have a great weekend and happy blogging,