Hello Clever Marketing friends. Welcome to another Bookmarking Campaign...
A couple of small revisions so please take a moment to check the campaign rules again.
0. We recommend adding the 'AddThis' Toolbar to your browser before you start, it seems to be the most reliable and easy way to submit and vote for content on sites such as these (an many others besides). It's very simple to use.
1. Everyone who wants to participate joins StumbledUpon, Digg and Reddit, and adds buttons for those to their blog (If people can't find your buttons, they may not be able to vote for you!). Other sites such as Blokube are encouraged but optional at this stage.
2. In each campaign, we all add our link* with a short description (use the meta tag for your post perhaps, or the first couple of sentences) and suggested categories for submission (eg. business, technology, personal development etc)
*No overtly affiliate promotions or business opportunity posts please!
3. As we add our link, numbering it along the way (as with the commenting campaigns) we go to the previous poster's site and submit their post to the agreed bookmarking sites. The following poster does the same for us etc. Poster #1 will submit the links of the last poster after approximately 48 hours. That gives all who are interested a couple of days to submit links.
4. Once Poster #1 has submitted the last link, all submissions are ready to be voted for by simply clicking the buttons. Of course, you don't have to do them all at once, but they will not all be ready for voting until the final submission has been made. Reddit seems to bar lots of votes in succession, so you may need to spread Reddit votes out over a period of hours.
Feel free to ask any questions, and Happy Bookmarking :)