We’ll you’re in the right place because I’m so excited to invite you into the Clever Marketer Mastermind Community today!
My loyal readers, those of you who decided to participate in the Prove It! Blog Challenge, and the members of the EIF Commenting Tribe/mastermind community that I’ve been a part of since August, thank you for being the inspiration for me to create this. This is for you!
I have been so amazed by your ability to unleash your passions, stretch your comfort zones, commit to success and to the success of your followers and readers!
I truly wish for you to receive all the best in your businesses and lives!
So What Is the Clever Marketer Mastermind Community?
A blog commenting tribe is not for everyone.
If you’re a casual blogger who doesn’t consistently post quality content and if you’re not committed to making your blog grow while helping other business owners grow their blogs, you can stop reading because this membership is not for you. However, if you’re committed to making your blog work, and you produce awesome content regularly, then please read on! :~)
You need to join a commenting tribe if:
- You hear crickets chirping in the comments section of your blog or the majority of blog comments you get are spam
- You have great content but no one knows it’s there
- Your mom is your top commentator
- Your blog is not generating leads for you or your list building feels like it’s taking forever
- You are not maintaining consistent traffic
- Your Alexa ranking is in the 6 figures
- You feel like you’re spinning your wheels in social media trying to get traffic
- You are paying for tribe memberships but not getting the results you hoped for when you joined
- You are not building deep relationships with your blog visitors
- You wish you had someone to ask questions about your blog, like how do I add audio to my blog, how do I add sharing widgets, etc.
- You know need accountability to stay focused on your business
Why Most of the Facebook Commenting Tribes You’ve Seen Don’t Work:
I’ve been a part of several facebook commenting tribes and there is a common thread among them. There is a lot of buzz in the beginning, but it quickly dies down because people don’t see results. Most of the tribes I’ve seen require you to comment on a certain number of posts for every link you share. Sounds great in philosophy, but it usually doesn’t work as well as we hope it will. I have participated in several different ones, focusing my attention on them but I have not seen significant steady maintainable traffic from them. The biggest challenge I see is that most of them are an “on your honor” system. You comment on 2-5 posts before you share your link but there is no proof that everyone does. Many people just post their links, not commenting on the other posts. The other issue is that often times the most popular blogs are the ones everyone comments on, and other bloggers end up doing a lot of commenting without receiving many comments on their posts.
What sets the Clever Marketer Mastermind Community apart from the facebook tribes you’ve seen is that it is structured.
You post a link in a campaign for your tribe, and everyone else who posts a link in that campaign is required to comment on your post, as you are required to comment on theirs. You are guaranteed to get comments on your blog for every link you share. If someone is posting links but not commenting on the other member’s posts, the other members will call them out, and kick them out of the tribe because they’re not playing by the rules. The other difference is that you’re making a commitment to support and encourage your fellow tribe members as they will do the same for you. It creates a completely different feeling, somewhat of a family instead of like a party of acquaintances. Your tribe has a vested interest in you because of the reciprocal relationship you’re building with them.
This commenting tribe is for you if:
- You are a business blogger using attraction marketing to generate leads
- Your content adds value to others: it educates, entertains, enriches, or empowers your reader
- You provide content that is not company or product specific
- You are dedicated to growing your business online with the utmost integrity and a desire to help others.
- You are willing to push your comfort zone and commit to posting high value content to your blog consistently.
- You are willing to leave thoughtful, value adding comments on the other people in your tribe.
- You believe in the power of teamwork and the philosophy that we are better together.
The Rules of the Clever Marketer Mastermind Community:
Rule #1 – You must be an online marketer offering QUALITY content. By QUALITY content I mean VALUE. No advertisement, no selling, NO FLUFF.
Rule #2 – All content will be reviewed for quality. Content may be rejected or revisions may be required.
Rule #3 – Follow the rules for each commenting campaign. A campaign will last 2 days. There will be 3 campaigns per week.
Rule #4 – If you choose to post a feedback request for a campaign, you must comment on all posts and articles for your tribe during that campaign. Your comments must be value adding and not just “great post.” It is okay to offer feedback in the comments or by a message to the blog owner if you didn’t feel the post was high quality, but please do it respectfully.
Rule #5 – We require that you participate in at least 2 of the 3 campaigns each week. (If you’ll be on vacation or something, you will want to let your tribe know.)
Rule #6 – Retweets and FB shares are not required, but greatly appreciated if you deem the content to be deserving.
Rule #7 – Please don’t request feedback on company-related posts. Affiliate product reviews are OK, but commenting on those is optional due to possible conflict of interest, so you might not get as many comments.
Rule #8 – You are responsible for making sure that everyone in your tribe plays fair. If someone in your tribe does not comment on your post, it is your responsibility to let them know and ask them to comment. If they do not, please report them. 3 Strikes against you and you’ll be asked to leave the group.
Rule #9 – You must subscribe to the list below in order to join the community because email updates will be sent throughout each campaign. I will welcome anyone who agrees the above requirements into the community. Anyone who spams the community or doesn’t play by the rules will be kicked out! Tribes will be built as people join. You are welcome to form your own tribes with the community as well, as long as you agree to abide by the rules of the forum.
So what are you waiting for? Jump in and be one of the first Clever Marketer’s in our Tribe. Join us Now! 🙂
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or it’s FREE! 🙂