This is part two of my three part internet network marketing training series with Golda Smith, for her MODEL call: Mothers Online Developing Entrepreneurs and Leaders.
Part one was Internet Network Marketing with Girl Power Advantage
Marketing like a girl is an acronym made up of the qualities, I feel, are the most effective for building an internet network marketing business. And while the world spells out “girl” these qualities are also found in the great marketing guys of our industry.
Demonstrate these G.I.R.L. qualities for a successful internet network marketing message that attracts others:
G: Grateful, Gracious, and Generous
- Thank people who help to syndicate your internet network marketing content
- Give your absolute best value away for free
- Generously encourage others who are just getting started
- Answer questions and offer solutions to problems
- Syndicate others online to help them reach a bigger audience
- Give to your clients and teams
- Give thanks to the people who let you serve them
I: Influence, Integrity, Ingenuity
- Be honest 100% of the time
- Banish any hype from your internet network marketing content!
- Have a code of ethics you stand by
- Have people’s best interests at heart
- Accentuate your skills, gifts, talents and strengths: “If you’ve got it…flaunt it!” (Don’t be a victim of the impostor syndrome!)
- Get creative on how to market yourself! Be clever—spice up piggyback and evergreen internet network marketing content with your teaching style!
- Be solution oriented. When you come up with a obstacle ask yourself how and who questions. “How can I find the answer/solution to this, or who do I know who might know or be able to help me find the answer/solution to this?”
- Make due with what you have first (be resourceful) before you go out and buy another $297 training course
R: Relationships, recognition, respect
- Building relationships should be your #1 priority in your internet network marketing strategy
- Think T.I.N.Y. in social media: their interests not yours
- Mix business with pleasure don’t be all work online, all the time
- It’s okay to not have it all together in every area of your life. It makes you feel real when you share your authentic self with your internet network marketing audience
- Be transparent but don’t share “Too Much Information”
- Before you post something, run it through the “would you tell your grandma?” filter
- Connect with other marketers in your niche, location, field and network like crazy
- Recognize your internet network marketing teammates for stretching their comfort zone, reaching a goal, or just showing up in their business
- Respect yourself: it’s okay to set boundaries between business and home life
- Respect others: Be dependable
- If someone schedules a call with you—show up!
- Show up on your bog when your readers expect you to
- Show up in your social media when your readers expect you to
- Love people where they are: if the business isn’t a fit, it’s not about you.
L: Leadership, Learning, and Leverage
- Embrace your leadership role: Be a servant leader
- Believe in your team and your internet network marketing tribe
- Constantly improve your leadership skills
- Be decisive
- Take responsibility for your actions and your team
- Embrace change
- Keep a steady FOCUS (follow one course until successful) so that your internet network marketing team can follow you.
- Stand for something bigger than yourself
- Be continuously learning:
- Strengthen your strengths and outsource your weaknesses
- Leverage your relationships online to help each other grow
- Leverage your time by creating a marketing funnel to help you share your internet network marketing home based business opportunity
- Leverage your blog content by repurposing it into various formats
Internet Network Marketing Like a Girl Audio: Part 2
Here’s the link to the second part of the MODEL training call I did with Golda Smith. 🙂 Enjoy…M.O.D.E.L. Training: Internet Network Marketing Like a Girl
So now it’s your turn… What other qualities do you feel are important when building an internet network marketing business?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below and I’d be so grateful if you would also share this post in social media with the other internet network marketing superstars you’re connected with!