Ok, so you’ve created an attractiveÂ opt-in form for your network marketing blog.Â It looks great and works. Your next mission, should you choose to accept is is to get more leads to opt in to your list!
You cannot just rely on your blog design (although great design can help) to do all the work for you.Â You need to let your readers and followers know it’s there and what is in it for them, if they decide to opt-in!
Marketing ideas and tips to help you get more network marketing leads to opt-in to your list.
- Have an AWESOME irresistible free offer or free gift for your readers, so they want to opt-in. Inviting them to a newsletter will usually not be enticing enough.Â Consider offering:
- A free audio download
- A free report
- A free ebook
- A free video
- A free coaching session
- A free trial of your product
- A free email course, video course, or audio series
- A free report, cd, or dvd sent through the mail
- Place your opt-in form in several places on your blog where it is likely to get noticed:
- Best place for your opt in form is above the fold (so people don’t have to scroll down to view it) and in the top right of your web page, where our eyes naturally rest at the end of a sentence.
- Add your opt-in form on a stand alone blog page to advertise your free offer. (You will want to disable the side panel on this page, or use a page template available in your blog theme that is a full width page without a side panel.)
- Use your What Would Seth Godin Do plug-in to promote your free gift (link it to the stand alone blog page)
- Add an opt in form in the footer of your blog if your template allows that.
- Get the word out about your free offer:
- Invite people to opt-in for your free offer/free gift in your blog posts and ebooks.
- Give away a free download or worksheet with no opt in required, invite others to give it away for free to their list as well, and have a link in the document for your opt-in and invite the readers to get your free offer.)
- Hyper link relevant text in your blog post to your free gift opt-in page on your blog.
- Add links to your free offer in your email signature.
- Have a link to your free offer on your business card.
- Share your free offer on tele-classes and interviews you participate in.
- Put a link to your free opt-in in your bio on your articles and in social media
- Add a “tell-a-friend” script to your opt-in thank you page.
Getting more network marketing leads to opt-in to your list is the #1 thing you should focus on in your online marketing.Â Having a list of people who have raised their hands and said, “yes I want to learn from you.” will propel you farther in your business and life, than anything else will!
Remember, “you can have anything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.”Â Put some of these suggestions to the test and see what works for you, your audience, and your business, and go build that list of people who need and want your help!
Have you download your free gift yet? Discover 7 Secrets to Finding Hidden Profits Most Network Marketing & Direct Sales Moms Miss.