Are you using an electronic business card in your email to drive traffic to your blog, your free offer, and your social media sites? If you are not…you are missing out on some great potential traffic!
The benefits of using an electronic business card:
- It will give people who are in contact with you through email, a chance to connect with you in social media.
- It can remind them to visit your blog.
- It can also be a way to invite them to get your free offer.
- It’s a helpful way to get traffic to your blog and make friends online.
- It helps to brand yourself and develop know, like, and trust with people your email.
In the video below, I walk you through how to create an electronic business card signature in outlook. I will add additional resources for you below the video to where I found the free social media icons.
You can get so many beautiful web 2.0 icons for free that can match your blog theme and help you to continue to brand yourself. I will also share with you where to design a signature for your electronic business card.
To get started, we will be creating this digital business card in Microsoft Word because it can be pasted into Outlook easily and everything is compatible.
Step by Step Tips for Creating Your Electronic Business Card Signature for Outlook
- Open a new MS word document and create a table that is 5 columns and 4 rows.
- Shrink it down to about 3-4″ wide
- Insert your photo, signature, contact information
- Insert jpg or png photos of your social media icons
- Insert picture of your free offer and your free offer enticing text
- Link the social media icons to your social media profiles
- Delete the borders in your table
- Insert an outside border in your table
- Highlight the entire table and copy it to your clipboard
- Open up a blank email in Outlook
- Click on signature and then on signatures
- Click NEW signature, name it, and then paste in your table
- Save your signature
- Email it to yourself
- Test the links to make sure everything works!
Resources for Creating your Electronic Business Card Signature for Outlook
- Create a free signature* for your electronic business card.
- Get free social media icons for your electronic business card.
I hope you will take these tips and drive some traffic to your network marketing blog with a great looking email signature! Please share your thoughts in the comments below. You are on a dofollow blog so you will get some link love from me if you comment
p.s. Please tweet, Facebook, digg, or buzz this post if you got value out of it. I’m sure if you got value learning how to make an electronic business card your friends in social media will too!