Do you struggle to come up with content ideas for things to blog about? Well, you’re in luck because I have created a list of 50 blog content ideas for you to use on your internet network marketing blog!
We’re on day 5 of our extreme makeover of your internet network marketing blog. There is a lot to consider when it comes to blogging. It’s no wonder that writer’s block can get the best of any blogger and leave them struggling to know what to blog about and stumped for ideas.
Why you must have plenty of content ideas to blog about:
- We know that the frequency of blogging directly relates to acquiring customers and sponsoring business builders through our mlm blog.
- We know that our readers are looking for value driven content.
- We know that our blog content ideas need to be SEO optimized but still appeal to our target audience.
I’m going to show you how to overcome all of these challenges so you can build a list packed full of content ideas and hammer out a steady stream of blog posts that leave your readers thankful for having spent time on your blog, and position yourself as the trusted authority in your niche. I suggest you keep a notebook to jot down blog ideas that come up as you go through your day. I will also frequently leave a voice message for myself or send myself an email from my phone if I get a great blog content idea I want to remember.
Here are 50 blog content ideas and ways to banish writer’s block for your internet network marketing blog:
- Check your top keyword list to see what people are searching for (that always gives me great blog content ideas!)
- Scroll through your email sent items folder to see what questions you’re answering for your MLM teammates
- Listen on your team calls and conversations for common topics that you’re frequently addressing
- Survey your readers to know what they want to learn more about (surveymonkey is free and easy to use)
- Do a twitter search to see what people in your niche are talking about
- What is being talked about in your niche? Post about current events & use Google alerts to stay on top of what’s happening!
- Write a “how-to” post
- Write a pros and cons post
- Do a comparison between two products, two hot blogs in your niche, to trainers in your niche
- Break up a team call or teleseminar call into several pod-casts you can post
- Check out what your competitors are blogging about and expand on one of their blog posts
- Create a video blog post
- Blog about your stats (show what you’ve done that has given you good results)
- Check magazines in your niche for ideas.
- Write a top 10 list
- Create a blog post that’s a glossary of terms that are used in your niche
- Create a schedule where you blog about ___ on a specific day: example “Tuesday Twitter Tip”
- Interview a guru in your niche
- Invite someone to be a guest blogger
- Invite your readers to join your email list by explaining to them your irresistible offer
- Check out amazon book titles for ideas
- Create flagship blog posts that are longer (500 words or more)
- Share a discover you made related to your business building
- Write a review of a product
- Share your opinion about something (be controversial)
- Comment on another person’s blog post in your blog
- Blog about something funny that has happened to you
- Keep your blog “invisible idea beanie” on as you go about your day and blog about a lesson you learned from something you did, saw, read, heard, etc.
- Write a series of blog posts (similar to what I’m doing with my Extreme Makeover, Network Marketing Blog Edition)
- Teach something
- Create a compilation post compiling links to various resources
- Share top tweets or top posts on a particular topic
- Blog about ways to improve something
- Ask a question in your blog title and answer it in your post
- Offer a critique of someone else’s blog, business funnel, article, etc.
- Write a post that is inspired by something in the media
- Compare something in your niche to something in a similar (or unrelated) niche that will help your readers in your niche understand something better
- Get your readers to help you with your blog post by asking them to submit quotes, links, resources, etc. that they love in the comments section
- Use a PowerPoint to do a video training with a screen capture software
- Write an inspiring post about someone on your team who overcame a big challenge
- Be encouraging to your readers and share heart-fully how you have been where they are
- Be vulnerable and share your struggles in a blog post (Make sure it isn’t complaining, but instead helps people to know you’re human and helps them to relate to you)
- Do a case study in a post
- Blog about an upcoming event or product launch
- Write a negative post sharing what NOT to do in your niche/business
- Write a “______ for dummie’s” post and break a complicated topic down into simple steps
- Write about a system, or process you’ve developed that has made your business or life easier
- Uncover a secret to ______ in a blog post
- Be a “myth buster” or “hype buster” and put something to the test and then write about it
- Write a 50 ways to… post like I just did.
So…to be honest I’ve been stumped for content ideas on what to write about today. I’m on vacation with my family in Northern Wisconsin without internet service and very sketchy cell phone service, and my mind’s just not been on my internet network marketing blog for the last few days.
While waiting for a sandwich to arrive, I just sat down and focused and easily came up with 50 things to blog about. It didn’t take long (maybe 20 minutes) and now I’ve got something that will help me overcome writer’s block and will hopefully help you too.
Please comment and share any other ways you have for generating content ideas and blog post topics for your internet network marketing blog! And please, if you would, share this post with other bloggers who can benefit from the content ideas for their internet network marketing blog too!