In the world of internet network marketing a lot of people feel lost when it comes to building a personal brand.Â I loved this blog post because it really stresses the importance of being yourself and building your brand around your passions.Â Eric doesn’t sugar coat his message and he lays it on the table that you’re going to have to “work your A$$ off,” but by caring about your readers, providing awesome value and being consistent you’ll be branding yourself as a leader in your niche.
I’m new to reading Eric’s content, but so far I am impressed with what I see.Â I suggest you check out his blog to learn more about him at www.createwitheric.com.
And if you’re interested in creating a network that will help you syndicate your content and get your message out there in the social media check out the Unified Tribe community!
I have more personal brand tips for you in the following posts:
- Personal Branding: 2 Essentials to Establish Know, Like, and Trust
- Personal Branding for Network Marketers: Find a Niche
- Personal Branding for Network Marketers: Be Unforgettable!
- 10 Ways to Tweak Your Twitter Profile to Brand Yourself as a Leader
- Extreme Makeover-Network Marketing Blog Edition: Part 3