Are you creating additional streams of income outside your network marketing businessÂ Are you getting paid for your marketing? I’m in the process of going through the Marketing Funnel Mastery training by Mike Klingler and sketching out the marketing funnel for my business. It’s caused me to step back and think about various additional streams of income I’d like to create with my online marketing.
In the training Mike teaches about leveraging the “sweet spots” of your marketing funnel and the importance of having the big picture in your mind as to what you want your subscribers or prospects to ultimately do.
Marketing Funnels to Create Additional Streams of Income:
A strong online business will eventually have several different marketing funnels in place, but to get started sketch out a plan that includes 4 steps:
- Irresistible Offer: What do you have in place to entice people to opt into your list?
- Front End Offer: What do you offer them after they opt in? (This is usually something inexpensive to give your customer a chance to do business with you at the entry level with very little risk to them.)
- Back End Offer: What do you offer them after they purchase? (Can they make a bigger purchase to get even more information and training from you?)
- Follow-up Offers: What do you offer them in addition to their purchase? (This can be an affiliate product, your network marketing opportunity, etc.)
I’m still working to build out my marketing funnel and create my products that will ultimately become a part of it. I’ll be sharing more information on product creation in a future post, but one thing to think about when you’re creating a product for your marketing funnel is to make sure that you’re adding value to your market.
So far I’ve brainstormed 7 ways to monetize your marketing and add additional streams of income:
Each one of these options will allow you to add additional value, build trust and credibility in your market, and of course, add additional streams of income to your business:
- Build your email list
- Create your own product
- Create your own monthly membership program
- Leverage affiliates for your own products and/or be an affiliate for others
- Create a done for you service
- Implement a coaching program or a consulting service
- Leverage your past skills
If this was helpful to you please share it with others. I’d love to hear what other ways you’ve monetized your marketing and created additional streams of income in your online business!