You are cordially invited to participate in a blog challenge that can double your traffic, double your subscriber’s list, and create some momentum for your business to take it to a whole new level in 2011!
For the last week or so, I have spent a lot of time researching the details of participating in a blog challenge and go so excited about the benefits of it, that I have decided to host one of my own.
If you’ve not yet read the details of the Clever Marketer Prove It Blog Challenge 2011 please do so and join us! We have a great group of business bloggers who have already committed to the challenge and I got to thinking this morning that maybe it would help a few more of you rock star bloggers jump in, if I shared all the benefits of participating in a blog challenge.
You may be asking, “What is a blog challenge?”
Let me explain:
A blog challenge is where a group of blog writers get together and challenge each other to write a certain number of posts over a particular period of time. They form a community to support each other, encourage each other, and hold each other accountable. They will comment on posts written by the other people participating in the blog challenge, as well as help to syndicate each others content through social media.
There are a lot of benefits of participating in a blog challenge!
Personal Benefits of Participating in a Blog Challenge:
- Improve your writing skills
- Educate yourself by reading other blogs
- Gain confidence in your writing
- Develop a habit of writing
- Receive encouragement from your commentators
- Receive accountability for the goals you’ve set
- Build relationships with other blog owners in your niche…may lead to future business partnerships, joint ventures, etc.
- Have a mastermind group of other blog owners in your niche to help you overcome challenges and stretch your vision for your business
- Help you become a better problem solver and help you to think farther outside the box
- Gain credibility by being “seen” with other great bloggers: “guilt by association” in a good way
- Get noticed by industry leaders
- Market research: learn more about your followers needs, thoughts, ideas, etc.
- Build your personal brand
- Become the go-to authority in your niche
- Develop your signature message (find your voice)
- Generate tons of ideas for your business blog
- Build relationships with loyal blog followers who enjoy your frequent content updates
- Expand your comfort zone
- Gain a deeper understanding of your blog’s topic
- Build trust with your readers by being someone who they can consistently depend on for helpful information
Blog Benefits of Participating in a Blog Challenge:
- Fresh, keyword targeted content for your blog
- Fine tune and reach your target market
- Updating the content on your blog daily will increase your SEO
- More quality content rich pages indexed on your blog
- Create content you can re-purpose into various forms: podcasts, videos, articles, etc.
- Content you can turn into products for sale on your blog
- Build back links from commenting on other blogs
- Build internal links within your blog
- Build back links from guest posts (if you include that in your blog challenge)
- Build an active community on your blog through comments
- Grow your social network with the help of others syndicating your blog posts around social media
- Test out new ideas and concepts: experiment to find out what excites your followers
- Use those ideas for link bait or product creation to further expand your business
- Receive more traffic to your blog (My research shows your blog traffic will typically double with a 30 day blog challenge. If so, just imagine what 3 months of consistent blogging will do for you!)
- Get more ideas for marketing your blog from the other blog owners participating in the blog challenge
- More traffic means a bigger list of subscribers
- More subscribers means more leads for your home based business
- Receive suggestions for improving your blog posts, blog layout, blog seo etc, from more experienced blog owners who are in the blog challenge
- Social proof for your blog, with an increase of comments, traffic and syndication
- Make more money through reviews of affiliate products and sales of products you created
Benefits of participating in the Clever Marketer Prove It! Blog Challenge:
Wait, there’s more!
There will be incentives and prizes throughout the entire Clever Marketer Prove It blog challenge! If you’ve been wanting to get your business online and you’ve been waiting because you don’t know where to start, now is the perfect time to embrace your goals and make them happen with a team of fellow bloggers who are here to encourage you and support you!
Starting the first week:
One person who joins our blog challenge by Monday is going to win a scholarship to MLM Blog Secrets! MLM Blog Secrets contains all the resources you need in order to know what to do, step-by-step, to get your blog off to a great start or make it better than it is now.
The $97 MLM Blog Secrets training was developed by the legendary attraction marketer Ann Sieg and Ty Tribble who is the owner of the #1 MLM Blog on Google! It was the course that got me excited about my blog and helped me to put my blog on the map! This training is not just applicable to people in the network marketing industry…it can be applied to anyone with a business they want to market with a blog!
I give you my promise, that if you implement everything Ty teaches, by the end of the course you will have a fine tuned marketing hub for building your home based business online. You can check out Ty’s great ideas and fun, laid back teaching style in his free blogging for prospects videos.
I hope you decide to step into your brilliance and take on the blog challenge! Please visit the original post Clever Marketer Prove it Blog Challenge 2011 for more details on the blog challenge, to join, and to see all the other great prizes!